If you've not found the right place to study your degree yet, we could have just the course for you through the UCAS Clearing process.
Provision at Loughborough College is excellent and we have exceptional links with local universities including Loughborough University, University of Leicester, University of Derby, Nottingham Trent University and The University of Warwick, with many of our courses validated by these universities.
We have flexible learning options available and none of our Higher Education courses starting in September 2013 will cost more than £6000 per year to study. Higher Education students at Loughborough College have the option of two routes to a degree studying either a Higher National Certificate/Diploma or a Foundation Degree which can then be topped up by studying a one year course allowing students to achieve a first degree with honours.
All Loughborough College students are members of Loughborough Students' Union. Voted no.1 for experience in the Student Barometer Survey, it is one of the very best in the country and offers a variety of support services, over 100 clubs and societies and a packed programme of social events.
We pride ourselves on providing you with:
- Great quality
- Affordable provision
- Part-time options– get the same qualification and still be eligible for a student loan!
Clearing operates between mid-July and September but for most people it is used after exam results are published in August. It can help people without a university or college place to find suitable vacancies on Higher Education courses.
Our Higher Education courses
Information about our Higher Education courses can be found on our website in the ‘Higher Education’ area. The list of courses which have Clearing spaces available will be listed on the UCAS Clearing website. If you see something you like, get in touch and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
We offer degree level courses in subjects including:
You can take part in UCAS Clearing 2013 if you have already applied through UCAS and you are in one of the following categories:
- You have not received any offers
- You have declined all your offers or not responded by the due date
- Your offers have not been confirmed because you have not met the conditions (e.g. you have not achieved the required grades)
- You have declined a changed course, a changed date of entry and/or changed point of entry offer
- You applied for one course which has been declined/unsuccessful and you have paid the full application fee
- You sent your application after 30 June. If UCAS received your application after this date, they would not have sent it to any universities and colleges and you will automatically be entered into clearing.
If you find a course you are interested in applying for call us on 01509 618344. Please make sure that you have the required UCAS points for your course of choice before phoning. You will also need GCSE Maths and English grades A*-C or equivalent. Don’t forget to have your UCAS ID number ready when you call.
Further information about UCAS Clearing can be found on the UCAS website
If you are interested in studying one of our Childcare courses please contact our Student Recruitment Team on 01509 618375 or by emailing email@example.com. These courses are not available through UCAS.