Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients at reception and accompanying them to our offices for the their meetings with our advisers.
- Opening the daily post and scanning the documents/paperwork to the correct client location on our back office systems.
- Learning the basics of the ‘Curo’ back office system - to add client contacts to the database and other related information. This system records all activity for successful client management and is a diary system to ensure that staff conduct the correct tasks within the agreed time parameters.
- Typing up and saving to file our advisers’ client meeting notes following client and adviser discussions where plans for action are agreed upon – incorporates the use of Dragon software.
- Use of phone systems - Answering the phone and connecting incoming calls to the correct individual within the office.
- Forwarding client Letters of Authority to the respective life and pension providers with a request for specific policy information.
- Running a competent diary system to ‘chase’ investment providers and life and pension providers for the appropriate information if this is not forthcoming within an acceptable period of time. ‘Chasing’ a provider involves contacting them by telephone and taking written notes regarding verbal conveyance of policy information as well as asking for the appropriate information to be confirmed in writing.
- To correlate and put together client meeting packs for advisers prior to their scheduled client meetings. This involves understanding the specific literature required for a particular client and the related business.
- Ensuring that the office remains well ordered and tidy at all times to preserve the professionalism of our premises.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Confident working on computers