- Issues keys and maintains records of keys issued and returned.
- Helps to maintain the correct stock levels and rotate.
- Maintains records of work performed.
- Competitively price customers.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Answer phones, emails and any form of communication with customers to meet their requirements.
- Dispatching deliveries to our national customers.
- Efficiently managing a wide range of stocked products and lock components.
- Serving on the trade counter.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by management.
- Adhering to all aspects of Health and Safety according to the companies H&S policy.
Requirements and prospects
- Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
- Ability to interpret, implement and maintain pre-defined master key systems.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to read, understand and follow safety procedures.
- Full driver’s licence is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Personable and helpful manner.
About the employer
Rossells Locksmiths Ltd
Rossells have been trading as Leicester Locksmiths since 1928. The company has grown at a steady pace, fuelled by the ever increasing portfolio of loyal customers. Today Rossells employs 8 staff, runs 4 fully stocked vans, and has been recognised as the largest Locksmith and Security company serving Leicestershire and Rutland.