The role will involve:
- General administration duties could include formatting CV's, assisting with production and layouts of proposals and other formal documents, letter typing, posting job advertisements online, providing unsuccessful candidates with feedback via email and inputting data into the CRM Database
- You will also be required to take on receptionist type duties such as answering the telephone, greeting Clients and Candidates upon arrival at our offices and ensuring general tidiness of the offices
- Marketing responsibilites such as the use of social media
- Other duties may include assisting with the ordering of stationery, handling incoming and outgoing mail and also use of software such as Excel and PowerPoint
- This job role is ideal for anyone that is keen to progress themselves further within a successful office-based business environment
Requirements and prospects
- Extremely ambitious - we want you to want this!
- Excellent organisation skills
- Confident with IT
- Smart in appearance - you will be greeting candidates and clients
- Bubbly, enthusiastic, want to achieve
- Be able to get to work at Meridian Business Park, Leicester every morning come rain or shine
About the employer
Precision Recruitment: Leicester-based agency specialising in engineering, technical, construction and sales positions. Connecting businesses with candidates.