Our surgery prides itself in offering excellent care and services for our patients.
As a member of our team you will be responsible for:
- Answering the telephones
- Printing prescriptions
- Maintaining medical records
- Faxing and photocopying
- Answering the phones
- Greeting patients
- Redirecting calls
- Booking appointments
- Handling general enquiries
- Recording home visit requests
You should have a good knowledge of computers, written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
Bridge Street surgery is a medium sized practice with 8700 patients, your role would be to try and make patients’ visits to the surgery as pleasant an experience as possible.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be able to empathise with patients
- Be trust worthy with patient confidentiality
- Ability to work within a team
- Have good and accurate attention to detail
- Be organised
- Confident in communicating with a wide variety of people
- Hard working
- An interest in the NHS
About the employer
Bridge Street Medical Practice
Medical Practice based in Loughborough Town Centre. We are a partnership of 5 doctors. As a practice we try, not only to treat illness, but to promote general good health and well-being. We endeavour to treat all our patients as individuals who have needs that are not only physical but also emotional and spiritual. All of the doctors are registered to provide contraceptive services, maternity services and child health surveillance services. Drs Jassal, Cannon & Borrill provide minor surgery services. The Practice is part of the Leicestershire County and Rutland Primary Care Trust.