The company are now looking for a self-motivated and confident individual to support a busy office through a number of sales duties including:
During the training period the apprentice will be given in house training on:
- Electric motors (industrial)
- Industrial gearboxes
- Conveyor drives
- Via phone calls
How to engage the customer and give the customer confidence that we will deliver
Preparation of quotations:
- From telephone enquiries
- Email enquiries
Understanding of pricing structure:
- Training in the use of price lists
- Supplier cost lists
- Clear understanding of gross margin
- Sales mark up and profitability
Use of computer and social media the company uses a sage based order processing and management system and training will be given.
Database management and use in order to track and chase quotations and sales leads.
The apprentice will be encouraged to learn and undertake the best methods of proactive selling via targeted approach to specific customer groups via email, telephone and social media, twitter, linkedin, facebook etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent IT skills
- Well organised
- Confident making and taking phone calls
- Professional attitude and enthusiastic approach to working in a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- To show initiative and a willingness to learn
About the employer
Drummotors & More
Drummotors and More Ltd is born of 28 years experience gained in materials handling, operations, maintenance, design and supply. We have established a solid working relationship with carefully selected European and UK partners and are proud to represent their products in the UK.