- General office duties
- Data entry
- Record keeping
- Dealing with enquiries and sales by phone and email
- Assisting other staff
- Helping prepare for performances.
A great opportunity to join a growing exciting business with fantastic future prospects.
Requirements and prospects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Willingness to learn other business software
- Effective written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to learn
- Interest in performing Arts
About the employer
Brightlights Theatre School Ltd
BrightLights Theatre School is the East Midlands most exciting Performing Arts School for 5-18 year olds. Now in our 8th successful year, with 5 schools and in excess of 300 students, BrightLights continues to grow providing quality, affordable performing arts training for children and young people!