Harlow Bros are offering an exciting Customer Service Apprenticeship opportunity to provide an efficient, timely and accurate administration support service to the I-Beam Department, whilst learning new systems to further enhance the clerical / administrative I-Beam Systems.
- Office administrator
- Design manager
- Trainee designer
- Administration staff
Main Duties for this role will entail an interesting, broad spectrum, including:
- Ensuring the accurate and proficient maintenance of filing systems
- Fielding queries in a professional and efficient manner, and thereafter relay the queries to the relevant team member
- Helping to resolve invoice queries
- Accurate data input
- Supporting the designers and the departmental management team
- Ensuring the timely and proficient response to all general e-mail’s
- Assisting in making appointments for the design team
- Compiling departmental reports
- Ensuring post is dealt with
- Undertaking photocopying and all other administrative support
- To act in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
The successful candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, in order to liaise with customers, colleagues and other parties as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Personable and hardworking
- Presentable and articulate
- A good level of maths
- Proficient in I.T. Skills
- Confident communication skills
About the employer
Harlow Bros Ltd
A family owned business, Harlow have over 90 years' experience in Timber, Engineered Timber, Manufactured Buildings and more. From manufacture to merchanting, Harlow have the expertise to advise, supply or support you in any project or build.
Harlow Timber (Harlow’s Timber Sales and Merchant Brand) has branches in Burton-upon-Trent, Coalville, Derby, Hinckley, Kidderminster, Long Whatton, Leicester and Nottingham, stocking a wide range of Timber and Timber related products.
Open to Trade and Public alike, our Branches carry ranges of Timber, Sheet Materials, Engineered Timber, Windows, Doors and Worktops, as well as an extensive section of Tools and Accessories. Our experienced staff are always on hand to advise and aid you with any project or goal.