This is a role that for the right person can grow into a full and rewarding career with many future prospects.
Main duties of the role include:-
General Business Administration:
- Office Administration, filing etc.
- Answer telephone
- General purchasing
- Completing purchase requisitions
- Securing and developing supplier relationships in order to maximise project saving and reinforcing our purchasing chain
- Compile & complete documentation/evidence to meet Accreditation standards and maintain annual requirements
Health and Safety:
- Compiling method statements
- Compiling risk assessments
- Compiling COSHH assessments
- Compiling Construction Phase Plans
- Compiling Health & Safety File
- General health and safety duties
- Attending site visits/audits/meetings
- Communication throughout the company
- Attending meetings
Requirements and prospects
- A good understanding of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Due to the location of Roshal, a driving licence would be a strong advantage, but not essential
- Be able to use initiative
- Positive attitude
About the employer
Roshal (Space Consultants) Ltd
Roshal Space Consultants Ltd are a ‘Specialist Refurbishment Company'.
Currently in our 29th year Roshal Space Consultants Ltd has built an enviable reputation in the Construction Industry. We offer a complete design and build service for Commercial and Industrial Interiors. Everything from Partitioning and Suspended Ceilings to Mezzanine Floors and Industrial shelving to include all associated Mechanical and Electrical works such as Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. We also have a separate Civils and small works division which has developed to meet client demand for a “one stop” solution to their projects.
We have an exciting opportunity for a new member of our team to learn all aspects of the administration of Contract Management assisting the H&S Manager in dealing with blue chip clients such as ‘Environment Agency’,‘KP Foods’, ‘Boots Company’ to name a few.