Learning activities may include (but not be limited to): -
- Unloading basic metals and placing in stores
- Working on manual milling machines (Bridgeport’s)
- Working on centre lathes (Colchester’s)
- Checking dimensions of finished products against requirements specified in drawings for quality control
- Assisting with the quality assurance
- Any other general duties as directed
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good observational skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- A willingness to learn
- Friendly and personable manner
- Sense of humour
About the employer
Precision Engineering Uk Ltd
Established in 2008 and with over 30 year’s knowledge and experience in the precision engineering industry, we provide a high-quality precision engineering service from design, right through to development and production.
With a wealth of knowledge in the precision engineering industry, we specialise in precision engineering, CNC and manual milling, turning, machining and precision grinding in aluminium, brass, bronze, copper, steel mild steel and stainless steel, tool steels plastics and nylons.
We have continually invested in the latest machinery and computer technology to ensure we maintain quality standards and a competitive edge. We can offer a complete service from design and advice through to volume production and then delivery of our finished components.