Duties and responsibilities:
- Learn to prepare quotations
- Learn to invoice customers
- Learn to chase payments
- Learn to chase claims
- Learn to organise direct debit claims
- Learn to complete all administrative tasks
- Meet and greet visitors
Be aware of the contents of the company’s Compliance Manual and ensure a full understanding of the following chapters, as a direct relation to the role. Ensure full compliance to the procedures contained within the Manual:
- Commercial Business (if applicable)
- Consumer Business (if applicable)
- Consumer Credit
- General conduct of business
- Training and Competence
- Conflicts of Interest
- Whistle Blowing
- Financial Crime
- Data Security
- Record Keeping
- Vulnerable Consumers
- Firms client money permission
Ensure compliance to the company’s employment policies and procedures as contained within [the Employee Handbook].
Ensure all other company practices and procedures are followed and adhered to.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills and confident telephone manner
- Ability to organise own workload and work with minimal supervision
- I.T. skills including Microsoft
- Fast learning
About the employer
RIVERDALE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
For over 80 years our senior staff have been working in the insurance sector for bluechip insurers, managing general agents and of course broking groups.
With a branch network reaching across the country we are sure we will be able to assist you and your business.