Claims Administration Apprentice.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Supporting our claims department to deal with new and existing claims for both personal and commercial insurance policies
- Provides support to a client throughout the claim process
- You will be responsible for handling the claim from point of notification, through to settlement
- Liaise with all parties including the client, insurer, and any third party companies such as hire, solicitors, third parties, witnesses etc.
- You will also collate periodic reports and summaries for clients with a large volume of claims to help them with their analysis of risk.
- Use our bespoke data base to record and produce all information (full training to be provided) and generally support the claims function with all aspects of administration
- There is also the opportunity to support the wider general administration of the business when capacity allows
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate (trained to learn new database) but use of Microsoft applications
- Good interpersonal skills (will be talking with clients and suppliers once confident and trained)
- Organisational skills is a must, the role can be fast paced at times and it is important that the candidate can prioritise and arrange their work load
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a team player
- Ability to work to deadlines and project scopes
About the employer
Anthony James Insurance Brokers Ltd
At Anthony James we do things differently. What we do is not about selling you insurance cover, it’s about listening. Listening carefully to you so we can select and tailor the right policies and approach to risk for your business. At Anthony James we do things differently. What we do is not about selling you insurance cover, it’s about listening. Listening carefully to you so we can select and tailor the right policies and approach to risk for your business.