To support the Educator Training team with their day to day administration tasks whilst contributing to the quality customer service delivery in the department whilst completing a recognised apprenticeship framework.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the day-to-day administration of Swim England’s Coaching Certificates
- Assist with the administration of Swim England’s licensing scheme
- Assist with the administration of the Swim England Tutor Training Programme
- Respond to customer emails and phone calls in a timely way, providing quality support and accurate information
- Attend customer-facing events, conferences and exhibitions when required
- Assist with message taking, administration, photocopying and filing as directed
- Undertake training as required
- The post holder will carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department
- The post holder will proactively comply with and promote all organisation policies, in particular those relating to Equality and Diversity and Health & Safety
Requirements and prospects
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good level of computer literacy and keyboard skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use own initiative
- Good level of attention to detail
- Willingness to complete all work associated with the apprenticeship qualification whilst working full time (time will be allocated within working hours)
About the employer
Amateur Swimming Association
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England. We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water safely, and compete in all our sports.
Our vision is of a nation swimming and we strive to inspire everyone to enjoy the water in the way that suits them. We work with our partners to create engaging programmes that enable everyone to be active, have fun and stay healthy through swimming.
Each month millions of people are able to enjoy swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming because they have been through our renowned Swim England Learn to Swim Programme.
Ensuring people are safe in the water is of paramount importance to us and so we work closely with partners to keep water safety high on the national agenda.
At our heart Swim England is a membership organisation dedicated to supporting our clubs and members to develop and succeed. We maintain the laws of the sport and run world-class national events that are open to all.