Duties will include:
- Machine repair and maintenance for our UK customers, international dealer network and within the business.
- Software and systems installations mainly conducted over the phone for our customers.
- Internal Network & Server maintenance to keep the business running smoothly.
- Testing and preparation of all UK and international dealer machines.
- Material testing for our Production Department.
- Provide technical support to our UK customers, international dealers and internal staff.
- Supporting the development of new systems to improve and expand our product range.
- Dealing with customer queries via email and telephone, providing helpful guidance on the best solution for them.
- Undertake administration duties using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
Requirements and prospects
- Have a keen interest in IT Support
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute ideas and use initiative
- Up for a challenge
- Can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- The successful candidate will have experience of organising themselves and workloads to a high standard, with a systematic approach to task management
- Knowledge of standard office IT systems, equipment and processes with aptitude for learning new systems and procedures.
- The ability to build productive working relationships is essential
About the employer
Lighthouse Uk Ltd
Every day, Lighthouse UK's sign and label printing systems solve common problems. Across sectors and industries, signs and labels help organisations to meet Health & Safety requirements, identify or track assets, and educate, protect or inform individuals.