- Accurate and timely processing of customers’ orders in line with delivery and production deadlines
- Accurate filing and record keeping of customer orders
- Timely customer query resolution via appropriate processes and coordination/management
- Escalate where appropriate complex queries
- Record complaints accurately and timely, progress resolution where possible.
- Provide administration support to other key functions of the business to meet business needs
- Be the first point of contact for telephone and email communications
- Ensure customers always receive a positive response
- Manage the communications for any allocated customers to ensure a longstanding partnership is maintained
- Communicate effectively with Sales, Transport, and other key internal functions
- Represent the customer service department and GLW Feeds during internal/external functions
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills
About the employer
Glw Feeds Limited
GLW Feeds Limited founded in 1873, is a privately owned family business that specialises in the manufacture of compound feeds in nut, roll, pellet and meal form as well as custom meals and blends. Their products are of the highest standard, made using superior quality raw materials. In addition to blends and compound animal feeds, they supply straights, minerals, fats, milk replacers, seeds, silage additives and fertilizers.