Duties will include:
- Providing first line reactive technical product support to customers
- Assist customer with the correct technical knowledge manuals
- Attend to general customer enquiries
- Closely monitor Support cases using our Early Warning Systems raising cases and proactively liaising with customers where necessary
- Proactively calling customers to identify training needs
- Provide both a reactive and proactive services to our customer base to help improve customer engagement
- Focus on delivering service excellence through ‘human’ engagement therefore confidence and experience in speaking to a large number of Customers, some of which will be in a challenging situation is absolutely essential in this role
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Personable and hardworking
- Presentable and articulate
- A good level of maths
- Proficient in I.T. Skills
- Confident communication skills
- Communication skills
About the employer
Impero Trustee Ltd
Here at Impero, we’re a bunch of technology enthusiasts who just happen to love education. That’s why it lies at the heart of everything we do. For us, the EdTech space is the most exciting place to be, and since 2002 we’ve dedicated our skills to solving complex problems with simple solutions for schools across the globe.
Because we’re 100% focused on education, we develop our solutions in direct response to the latest education trends and requirements – whether that’s student safety and safeguarding, new technology, or the rise of cloud services.
In order to ensure we deliver the very best products for our customers, we work closely with schools, charities, and specialist organisations around the world. Our range of safeguarding and remote monitoring and management solutions have been specially designed to support technical teams, empower teachers and keep students safe.