Storage Concepts design Mezzanine Floors, Partitioning, Factory Systems, Gym & Interior Concepts and other storage solutions. They are looking to recruit an Apprentice to join their team as a CAD Designer. An exciting opportunity for anyone with the right attributes. Apply today!
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
Possible Start Date:
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8:30am - 4.00pm. Pension is auto enrolment and available to those not yet eligible for automatic enrolment. 20 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
Key duties to include:
- Collaborate with Sales Persons & Contracts Managers to produce initial 2D sales drawings as well as 3D renders when required
- Producing detailed construction phase drawing packs for the use of contractors on site
- Modify and update existing drawings as requested
- Produce material take off lists for the contracts and estimating teams
- Ensure drawings are compliant with industry, health and safety standards and protocols
- Conduct site visits and surveys when required
- Maintain accurate records and file systems
- Good administration skills
- Experience with Microsoft office applications
- Flexible and positive attitude to problem solving
- Friendly, clam, willing to listen, learn and challenge
- Experience with AutoCAD or similar
- Experience with Photoshop
- The new recruit should be personable, presentable and keen to get stuck into a busy team. This will be a varied role, covering many aspects of different types of projects, which will provide a good basis for the new incumbent to learn and built their experience on
- A positive can-do attitude is required, along with an enjoyment for working and contributing in a fast-paced environment, versatility and a good attention to detail
- Being a team player is a must!
STORAGE AND INTERIOR CONCEPTS
Storage Concepts work with clients throughout the UK and Ireland. We have an extensive showroom within our midlands base. We have over 35 years of experience, our company being established in 1984.
Whether it’s for storage, office, production or retail; we understand the importance of utilising every square metre in companies that are expanding on limited budgets.
Our service also includes free site surveys, feasibility studies, detailed proposals and drawings, with our aim being to provide the best possible solution to your Storage and Interiors problems, in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
Friday 24th, September 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP