Top Gear Services are an MOT testing and Service repair centre in Mountsorrel. They are looking for a Apprentice Service Receptionist to join their friendly team. The role will be responsible to meet and greet customers, answer the phone and take messages, and deal with any other customer queries. Ideal candidates will be outgoing and confident.
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
Possible Start Date:
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm 1 hour lunch
The role will be based on the Reception, and will be the first point of contact for visitors either on site or over the phone.
Main duties will involve:
- To meet and greet customers
- Answer the phone and take messages
- Complete a computer diary and book in customers
- Create job sheets and sales invoices
- Ordering parts with suppliers
- Taking payment for invoices via cash or card machine
- Any other duties required by management team
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Likes working with people
At Top Gear, we are proud to be considered Manual Gearbox Specialists and have over 50 years' worth of experience working with gearboxes within our team, thanks to us joining forces with B&L Gearboxes many years ago.
Friday 29th, October 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP