Starting your career within the Transport & Logistics Industry has just become a reality with BabyStyle UK! This role gives the right person a fantastic opportunity to start and develop within a leading organisation whilst gaining a L2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship.
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
Possible Start Date:
Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm 20 days plus bank holidays annually, based upon each calendar year.
- Apprentice warehouse Operative to learn day to day warehouse picking & distribution of products
- Opportunities to learn all business elements from picking & packing right up to warehouse management & stock control
- Collecting stock & completing orders, despatch & process order of goods
- Working with online despatch & stock software systems
- Maintain the quality of products
- To sort and combine stock products
- Contribute to maintain a safe & healthy workplace
- Contribute to keeping the workplace secure
- Will involve lifting of heavy goods whilst unloading & loading of containers
- Working towards a warehouse qualification - Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2
- Work with a Vocational Coach visiting you periodically whilst you are at work
- To be able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- Basic computer skills will be useful
- Previous experience is not required as the employer is looking for someone who wants to develop a career in warehousing
To be successful in this role you will need to be a physically able, hard worker with good communication skills and who is able to work well in a team environment.
BabyStyle was created in 1999 as a manufacturer & wholesale distributor of nursery goods including prams, pushchairs, strollers, infant car seats and bedroom furniture for children.
We are a family-owned company who sell our goods in the UK to over 300 independent & high street retailers. Whilst also exporting to over 26 countries.
We currently employ 32 members of staff and turnover over £18 million.
We work as a team across all departments and with our manufacturing partners. We are in business together and being a team allows us to function with enthusiasm and efficiency.
Our values are to constantly seek to enhance our service standards, strive to innovate and develop new products whilst challenging ourselves to better than yesterday.
We create the climate, offer the support, encouragement and deliver resources to help employees develop themselves to be the best they can be.
A successful company is one that harnesses its employees’ talent and potential allowing their personal development whilst they make an enhanced contribution to the organisation.
Friday 24th, September 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP