A fantastic opportunity for a business minded individual who'll have the chance to get involved to support various departments such as HR, Finance, Purchasing and Sales Department in a series of different rotations across the business in order to demonstrate proficiency in a number of office based activities as required by the qualification.
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
Possible Start Date:
Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm Friday – 8.00am – 1.00pm
The apprenticeship position is for a minimum of 18 months and involves learning skills and gaining relevant experience to achieve the Apprenticeship Standard.
- Answer phone calls appropriately and in a professional manner.
- Take minutes of meetings and type where appropriate.
- To use IT systems including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- To handle requests for information
- Undertake any reasonable tasks as required by Management Team
- To manage a small project from start to completion
- To maintain complete confidentiality at all times
Full training and support will be given.
- Work effectively in a team
- Good professional telephone manner
- Good time management
- Good attention to detail
- Organised, flexible and able to multi task
- Methodical and self-motivated
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
SPS Technologies has been established since 1936, its product offering and investment strategy is focused on technically sophisticated components and materials that are necessary and vital to key end-user markets such as aerospace, transportation, power generation, racing, farm and construction equipment and general industrial. Quality control programs of all SPS businesses reflect the demanding requirements of SPS' aerospace heritage. All product lines benefit from the culture of quality that has a long history at SPS. Because of this culture and our strong product design capability, many of SPS' products are manufactured for safety-critical applications.
Wednesday 28th, July 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP