FC Cartons are looking to recruit a hardworking, reliable and ambitious apprentice to join their team. They are offering a fantastic opportunity to start a career in business administration. Subsidised transport and pay progression for the right candidate.
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
£163.13 - £307.88
Possible Start Date:
Monday - Friday: 08:30 - 17:00, 30-minutes lunch
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance to the Sales Team, assisting with producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing and general support
- Meet and greet visitors to the site, assist visitors with ‘signing in’, H&S requirements and refreshments
- Prepare Production documentation to the required standard, working to instructions from Sales Team
- Assist with the Purchase Ordering System, following Company Procedure
- Assist with sales and marketing activities e.g. Product launches, promotions Newsletter, and seasonal marketing material
- To work in accordance with Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations as required by the company
- To undertake such staff training and development, which may from time to time be determined
- To undertake any other such duties within the competency of the post, this may from time to time be determined
- To work in a flexible manner
- To work effectively as part of a team
- To maintain a general level of tidiness in the work area and ensure punctual time keeping
- To demonstrate and buy into the Company’s Guiding principles, Values & Mission
- Computer literate - proficient user of Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Quick thinking and able to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Motivated, persistent and reliable
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to learn
FC cartons is an owner managed family run company, established in May 2003. Husband and wife, David and Debra Woodyatt set up the Castle Donington based company after many years’ experience within the packaging industry. Between them they now have over 60 combined years of experience. The idea to form a gluing and folding company came about after the realisation that there was a gap in the market for a highly skilled, quality assured company providing support to packaging, printing and carton companies throughout the UK.
It was this gap in the market and obvious demand for such a service that has seen fc cartons experience steady and sustained growth since its inception. The company now employs over 40 staff and is based in purpose designed industrial premises in a convenient out of town location in the East Midlands. Accreditations held by fc cartons include-BRC/IOP High Risk Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials and ISO standards 9000, 14001, 45000. Substantial investment has been made during this time, not only in additional plant but also in recruiting and training the right people for the job, resulting in a highly skilled and experienced workforce.
To be the preferred partner for finishing solutions to the carton, print and packaging industries.
We will use our experience, enthusiasm and passion to contribute to our customers’ success.
We will provide solutions to meet and exceed expectations whilst at the same time delivering a reliable and seamless service.
Friday 24th, September 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP