Berkeley Insurance Group are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and hardworking Client Services Team Assistant to join their welcoming team. This is an admin based role, with the primary focus to support the busy team in providing a quality service to new and existing clients covering all aspects of their insurance offerings.
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
Possible Start Date:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of reports
- Assist with the preparation of presentations
- Assist with preparation of registers
- Assist with chasing aged debt
- Input/ update risk information on Acturis
- Uploading emails and documents to Acturis
- Complete mail merges for the team
- Assist with the invoicing for the team
- Chasing insurers for information/documents
- Chasing team members for responses on Management information, Insurer feedback requests, CPD updates and anything else required
- Monitoring holiday and flexi time for the department
- Answer switchboard calls
- Provide general administrative assistance to team members, including post opening/sorting, filing, faxing, photocopying, binding documents, scanning and archiving files
- Provide cover for reception duties when required
- Be conversant with Company Procedures manual and the requirements of the FCA Standards and Rules and to implement and maintain procedures as stipulated
- Assist Account Handlers to deal with any other client issues that may arise, referring to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside your own knowledge and experience
- Carry out all duties and processes in accordance with the Rules of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) any other applicable Codes of Practice
- Obey Company Rules and Regulations, based on the Berkeley Insurance Group, Contracts of Employment and any other communications from the Company Management
- Be aware of Health and Safety requirements and to avoid any actions or omissions, which could create an unhealthy or unsafe environment for self, colleagues, customers or visitors
- Strictly adhere to all Group protocols in respect of use of technology and to avoid misuse of the systems
- Maintain strict confidentiality in respect of all information arising from and in connection with the group and the Company
- Concentrate on self-improvement both technically and by quality and maintain a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) log as provided. This will be fully supported by the Company and the Group
- Be aware of others’ needs and strive to help colleagues improve their technical knowledge and quality of output
- Undertake any other duties in keeping with the nature of the position
- Be conversant with and adhere to the Company’s Complaints Procedures
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) that are effective and meet business needs
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- IT skills commensurate with computer packages used
- Willing to learn new skills
- Enthusiastic and friendly
Why choose us:
Everyone needs insurance, but who they buy it from can make the biggest difference of all.
By choosing Berkeley Insurance Group as your broker, you will be working with a team that is not only capable, but also committed and resourced.
Our specialists have market leading expertise and technical knowledge. They understand the risks you face and will make sure you get the cover you need at the very best price.
And if you do need to make a claim that’s when you really will understand the difference we make.
Our claims team will be there for you - from the moment you first contact us, they will take personal responsibility and support you throughout.
We provide an individual service based on our knowledge of you as a client, not just your claim.
Chartered insurance broker: ‘chartered insurance broker’ status allows the best broking firms to demonstrate their professional commitment to raising standards of knowledge, capability and ethical practice.
It is the premier standard for insurance brokers and gives you the confidence that you are dealing with the best the insurance market has to offer.
By employing qualified people who specialise in specific areas of insurance, we can ensure that you are dealing with an expert and receiving the right advice – every time.
Treating customers fairly: Our aim is to ensure that all customers are treated fairly and that the interests of our clients remain paramount.
We always strive to reach the highest ethical and professional standards in all aspects of our business and we are proud to have many loyal, long-standing customers.
All of us take responsibility to ensure that we maintain these high standards and that we always put our client’s interests first.
Friday 10th, December 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP