Parity Legal seeks an apprentice to assist the compliance and accounts teams at the firm. The successful candidate will be working under the management team to ensure that the firms’ policies and procedures will be followed as well as supporting data entry tasks in the accounts team.
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
£180.00 - £200.00
Possible Start Date:
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
The successful candidate will be given responsibilities and therefore it is essential that they have attention to detail and can prioritise their work. Training will be provided on the job and the successful person shall be confident, committed, hardworking and a quick learner.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and being able to type quickly and conduct tasks efficiently.
Main duties will include:
- Learning and knowing the manuals, policies and procedures of the firm
- Key dates monitoring on the firms diary
- Task updates monitoring on the firms diary
- Postal duties (incoming and outgoing)
- Closing and archiving files
- Ensuring staff and consultants comply with policies
- Monitoring consultant compliance on files
- Supporting with file opening tasks
- Data entry
- Assisting with simple accounts tasks
- Office admin support
- General office management
- PA duties for management team
- General office duties including client facing
- Office assistant tasks as and when directed by the management team
- Attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and manage own work load
- Knowledge and Microsoft Word & Excel
- Quick typing skills
- Hard working
- Quick learner
Parity Legal is an innovative and progressive Law Firm offering streamline legal services in the commercial sector. Client care is a core value of Parity Legal. Our Lawyers provide professional, honest and transparent legal advice. No matter how simple or complex the matter is, the level of service and attention to detail remains the same.
Friday 10th, December 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP