Possible Start Date:
Monday - Friday, hours to be confirmed
Business and administration
This is an exciting opportunity for a business admin apprentice to join our team. You will deliver high standard administrative support and customer service within the financial services team, in line with Tavistock strategies, policies, and procedures. Ensuring all client electronic files are maintained to a high standard and regularly updated.
- To ensure all actions are recorded on the back-office system to give full audit trail of events
- To liaise effectively with Advisers, Clients, Colleagues, Providers & Introducers
- Reviewing file notes and carrying out relevant actions to deliver the agreed service to the client
- To maintain client confidentiality, data protection and other legislative and organisational responsibilities
- To liaise with relevant teams in relation to compliance, admin, technology etc.
- To deal promptly and professionally with queries from all colleagues across all offices
- To ensure compliance procedures are strictly adhered to in a timely matter
- To ensure our processes and procedures are followed to ensure consistency across the department
DESIRED SKILLS & PERSONAL Qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Non judgemental
Things to considerAdditional training to take place at Loughborough College to develop knowledge, skills, and behaviours to accordance to this Apprenticeship. Please ensure you are able to travel before applying. Loughborough College reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy before the end date, following consultation with the employer. The job description outlines the current requirements of the position but is not exhaustive and will be regularly reviewed to match the needs of the group. The job profile outlines the general duties of the position, however duties may vary without changing the general character or necessitated responsibilities of the position.
TAVISTOCK INVESTMENTS PLC
Tavistock Investments PLC is an expanding organisation of which colleagues are expected to contribute and engage fully with all organisational activities and adopt a positive & flexible approach where appropriate.
Wednesday 14th, June 2023APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP