Working in a fast-flowing telesales call centre, establishing new business and promoting to existing clients for one of the top six UK energy services companies. This role is for someone who can connect with people with strong communication skills and a flair for sales.
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
Possible Start Date:
Monday to Friday: 08:45 - 17:00 with a 45-minute lunch break. Annual Leave: 21 Days and Bank Holidays
Duties will include:
- Make telesales and market research calls to new and existing customers
- Resolving customer problems
- Providing guidance
- Advising about products in stock
- Taking notes of conversations with customers
- Selling products for telemarketing
- Update customers' records on computer databases
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Lots of initiative
- A positive attitude
- Personal resilience and drive to succeed
As an independent utility broker with over a decade of experience in the utilities market, we can provide some of the most competitive energy rates available and allowing customers the choice of all major suppliers as well as some you may not have heard of.
We currently manage over 40,000 supplies for our customers, negotiating better rates on their behalf.
Whether you require a quick comparison over the phone or a detailed utility cost analysis, we will provide friendly and professional advice to help you decide.
The successful candidate will be contacting and managing a portfolio of B2B clients, qualifying and ultimately raising these leads to a member of the sales team to close. Business customers are busy people and it is down to you to act as the catalyst to provoke their interest in the energy industry. By doing so you are protecting them from the risk of their current plans going out of contract or rolling over onto expensive renewal rates. This potential job role is ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge within a call centre environment.
Friday 13th, August 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP