Are you just starting out in your career? Are you motivated, have good communication skills and are looking to learn within the world of Property Lettings and Management? Develop your customer service skills and gain a Customer Service Practitioner L2 Apprenticeship with this excellent opportunity. Apply today!
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
Possible Start Date:
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm Annual Leave: 20 days plus bank holidays
Duties to include:
- Ensure all customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, positive, and enthusiastic manner at all times
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired
- Ensure than when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity
- Immediately advise suitable applicants of any new instructions, which may be suitable
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details
- Ensure every effort is made to cross-sell company products on every occasion and attempt to gain an introduction to sequence home conveyancing and sequence mortgage services
- Ensure you comply at all times with all legislative requirements and company directives, policies, and procedures
- Carry out ad-hoc projects at the request of your manager and others as and when required
- Proficient with Microsoft packages
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
House and Home bespoke strive to change the perception and experience of estate agency through bespoke marketing and creative license.
My name is Beth and I'm the proud owner of House and Home Bespoke, after years of working in sales and estate agency. I knew that one day I wanted to set up my agency with a truly customer led and out of this world marketing experience. As always, the best laid plans never quite work out at the right time.
Fast forward 6 years, I got made redundant from a job I hated, but with the love and support of my other half, House and Home Estate Agents was born...
Whilst being an ‘Estate Agent’ worked and it was a functional business I recognised that there was a gap in the market and an opportunity to grow the brand was bigger than I had originally considered and, in a year, House and Home Bespoke was created.
House and Home Bespoke have a unique marketing proposition which will alter your perception of agency and bring your home to the fore front of what we do through bespoke marketing.
Friday 24th, September 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP