Lighthouse UK are offering an exciting Office Administrator & Marketing Apprenticeship opportunity based at our branch in Loughborough. This is a position which offers genuine career progression within the ever-expanding Lighthouse UK group. There will be extensive on-the-job training provided, coupled with any external training as required.
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
Possible Start Date:
Monday - Friday: Times: 9:00 - 17:00, 45 Minutes lunch. 18 days+ Christmas Shutdown + Bank Holidays
The job role will entail:
- Providing administrative and marketing support, using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software packages
- Producing sample packs and maintaining stock of marketing materials
- Answering the phone
- Market research and prospecting for new customers
- Preparing necessary equipment, resources and passes to Exhibitions
- Updating and maintaining records in our databases
- Accurately processing customer transactions, such as orders, quotations and providing technical support
- Undertaking general office duties
- Keeping a record/maintain a database of all exhibitions and mailers sent as well as associated costs and return on investment for each one
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - face to face, by telephone and email with a good level of written English
- Able to work on their own but also as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Motivated and keen to learn
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Hard working with a good work ethic and self-motivated
- Polite, honest and reliable
- Desire to learn how a business operates
- Flexible towards both your work and working hours
- Candidate must be punctual
Reliable. Innovative. Trusted.
To our customers we're not just manufacturers or suppliers - we're problem-solving partners. When you buy from Lighthouse UK, you enjoy robust, usable and surprisingly useful products; plus responsive, effective help and support.
Lighthouse UK Ltd (part of Max Co Group) is a manufacturing business with distributors across Europe. Our scale, history and financial strength, make us an extremely stable and reliable partner in your supply chain.
Here at Lighthouse (UK) Ltd, we manufacture to the highest quality and ethical standards. Having achieved both ISO 9001 & 14001 certification, we pay particular attention to the impact of our production processes and products on the environment.
All our consumable products utilise cores and packaging which are both recycled and recyclable. Uniquely in our market, our printing cartridges are refillable, thus reducing waste, disposal issues and cost.
Max Co Ltd is our parent company, with its head office in Tokyo.
Established in 1942, the business manufactures an array of innovative products, from heavy duty construction tools, through to staplers. With a team of 200 staff in the R & D department, many of the products carry patents. Since the first stapler was produced in 1952, Max has sold in excess of 400 million units. They have even introduced the world's first 'paper stapler'... yes, the staples are made of paper!
Monday 27th, September 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP