We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Office Administrator with Harlow Bros. based at our site in Loughborough.
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
£9,609.60 - £18,532.80
Possible Start Date:
Monday to Thursday 8:15am to 5:15pm Friday 8:15am to 5pm
This is a very fast paced, busy environment, working within an established team.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the role will consist of the following duties and responsibilities supporting a range of duties within the sales & administration function:
- To provide an efficient, timely and accurate administration support service to the I-Beam Department, whilst learning new systems to further enhance the clerical / administrative I-Beam Systems.
- Ensuring the accurate and proficient maintenance of filing systems
- Fielding queries in a professional and efficient manner, and thereafter relay the queries to the relevant team member
- Helping to resolve invoice queries
- Accurate data input
- Supporting the Designers and the Departmental Management Team
- Ensuring the timely and proficient response to all general e-mail’s
- Assisting in making appointments for the Design Team
- Compiling Departmental Reports
- Ensuring post is dealt with
- Undertaking photocopying and all other administrative support
- Sales and customer support/relations
- To act in in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
**The above is not an exhaustive list but a guidance of what is expected for this role**
Full training will be provided.
- Work effectively in a team
- Good professional telephone manner
- Good time management
- Good attention to detail
- Organised, flexible and able to multi task
- Methodical and self-motivated
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
A family owned business, Harlow have over 90 years' experience in Timber, Engineered Timber, Manufactured Buildings and more. From manufacture to merchanting, Harlow have the expertise to advise, supply or support you in any project or build.
Harlow Timber (Harlow’s Timber Sales and Merchant Brand) has branches in Burton-upon-Trent, Coalville, Derby, Hinckley, Kidderminster, Long Whatton, Leicester and Nottingham, stocking a wide range of Timber and Timber related products.
Open to Trade and Public alike, our Branches carry ranges of Timber, Sheet Materials, Engineered Timber, Windows, Doors and Worktops, as well as an extensive section of Tools and Accessories. Our experienced staff are always on hand to advise and aid you with any project or goal.
Friday 30th, July 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP