Here at Flotec we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is ready to learn and start an exciting career within the engineering industry as an Apprentice Warehouse Operative.
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
£180.18 - £347.49
Possible Start Date:
39 hours, will include every 3rd Saturday morning. Friday pm will be given in lieu. 20 days plus 8 days bank holidays. Shifts TBC.
The successful applicant will be part of a knowledgeable and experienced team and will be doing the following tasks on a day-to-day basis:
- General warehouse work, Picking and Packing our products for deliveries in a timely fashion
- Be part of our warehouse customer service team, serving customers on our trade counter
- Working in our production department making Hydraulic hoses to the highest standard
- Using our hose making machinery
- Working in our goods in department, Unloading and loading deliveries, booking stock into our system, and sorting it for the correct customers
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure suppliers and customers have up-to-date information
We are proud to offer full training support and a competitive salary.
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Be able to liaise with customers and team members
- Be able to put their problem-solving skills to the test
- Have attention to detail
- Be confident
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Demonstrate a flexible “can do” attitude
Established in 1995, Flotec specialises in a wide variety of fluid power solutions.
The Flotec online store stocks an extensive range of hydraulic and pneumatic parts and components.
What we do?
Loughborough's hydraulic, pneumatic and industrial hose and equipment assembly specialists.
Flotec provides support and maintenance services to many industries nationwide including rail, agriculture, power generation, pharmaceutical, plant hire & construction, waste management, transport & logistics.
Flotec is certified to ISO 9001 : 2015 standards. From this online store, customers have direct access to a vast range of hydraulic and pneumatic parts, most of which are ready for next UK working day delivery.
Friday 3rd, December 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP