Bibielle are recruiting two Warehouse Operative Apprentices to join their team in Wigston! Duties to include; goods in/goods out, dealing with deliveries, stock rotation/organising etc., use of in-house computer system, quality checking and general maintenance and housekeeping. Read on for more and apply today!
- Rated outstanding for apprenticeships in our June 2017 ofsted inspection
Possible Start Date:
Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:15, Friday 08:30 - 16:00.
A typical day in the stores:
- Receive picking lists from the sales team. One person would pick items as per the picking list. Any discrepancies, to notify line manager. Place items on work tables.The other person would check those items against picking list and then pack the items into a box
- Picking/checking/packing role to be interchangeable
- The order would need to be processed on the computer and a delivery label printed
- Deliveries; incoming deliveries to be unloaded. Items to be checked off and then put away
- End of the day, items to be loaded onto courier van, and to end tidying up
- Other jobs would include stock taking
- Fork Truck training to be provided
Ability to count well.
- A can-do attitude
- Able to work as a team or independently
Welcome to Bibielle UK Ltd.
Bibielle UK Ltd has enjoyed many successful years of trading within the industrial Abrasive market. We exclusively offer three brands within this sector:
- The frontier of market leading surface conditioning products
- Extensive range of coated abrasives and made-to-order belts within 3-5 days
- Stock range of vitrified grinding wheels for next day delivery
We are dedicated to offering expertise and market leading abrasive solutions to assist process improvement in manufacturing companies throughout the UK and Ireland.
We aim to be the first choice by offering an unrivalled service:
- Next day delivery on all stock items
- Made to order belts within 3-5 working days
- 1 hour response on all quotation requests
Friday 3rd, December 2021APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP