Financial managers and directors plan, organise, direct and co-ordinate financial information and advise on company financial policy.
Current Entry Requirements
There are no pre-set entry standards, although entry is most common with a relevant degree or equivalent qualification. Professional qualifications are available and are required for certain posts.
Typical education level:Level 4-6
- Participates in the formulation of strategic and long-term business plans, assesses the implications for the organisation financial mechanisms and oversees their implementation.
- Plans external and internal audit programmes, arranges for the collection and analysis of accounting, budgetary and related information, and manages the company.
- Determines staffing levels appropriate for accounting activities.
- Assesses and advises on factors affecting business performance.
related to this Career
- A Level in EconomicsFTPTLevel 32 Years
- Foundation Degree in Business and ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Level 2 Certificate in Team LeadingLevel 26 - 10 Weeks
- BA (Hons) in Leadership and Management (Top Up Degree)FTPTLevel 61 Year
- Subject AreaA Levels
- Subject AreaBusiness
- Subject AreaHigher Education
- Subject AreaLeadership and Management
- Subject AreaVocational