Financial and accounting technicians work alongside accountants and other financial professionals in managing the financial affairs of organisations.
Current Entry Requirements
There are no formal academic requirements. Professional qualifications are available from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and the Association of Accounting Technicians. These qualifications can be linked to NVQs/SVQs in Accounting at Levels 2, 3 and 4. Exemptions to professional examinations may be granted to those with certain academic qualifications.
Typical education level:Level 1-3
related to this Career
- Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) in Accounting (AAT)FTLevel 318 - 24 Months
- CIMA Level 5 Diploma in Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (Operational Level)PTLevel 51 Year
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Association of Accounting TechniciansPTLevel 41 Year
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Association of Accounting TechniciansPTLevel 31 Year
- Subject AreaAccounting
- Subject AreaApprenticeships
- Subject AreaBusiness
- Subject AreaVocational