Job holders in this unit group provide administrative support for the human resources (HR) operations within organisations.
Current Entry Requirements
No formal educational qualifications are required for entry, although most entrants will possess GCSE/S grades. Certification from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development is available, along with relevant NVQs/SVQs at various levels.
Typical education level:Level 1-3
- Supports senior HR staff in the development and implementation of HR and industrial relations policies.
- Arranges advertisements for jobs in the relevant media.
- Provides practical support for recruitment and selection procedures such as checking application forms, arranging interviews of candidates and ensuring the interview panel receive all relevant documentation.
- Provides administrative support for training courses, work placements etc.
- Implements and maintains HR records systems.