Marketing and sales directors plan, organise and direct market research and formulate and implement an organisation’s marketing and sales policies.
Current Entry Requirements
Entry is generally via career progression from related occupations (e.g. Marketing Manager, Sales Manager). Entrants to the professional qualifications of the Chartered Institute of Marketing require GCSEs/S grades, A levels/H grades, a BTEC/SQA award, a degree or equivalent qualification and/or relevant experience.
Typical education level:Level 4-6
related to this Career
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in BusinessFTLevel 3Array
- BA (Hons) in Leadership and Management (Top Up Degree)FTPTLevel 61 Year
- Level 2 Certificate in Team LeadingLevel 26 - 10 Weeks
- Chartered Institute of Marketing CIM in Professional Diploma in MarketingPTLevel 61 Year
- Subject AreaBusiness
- Subject AreaHigher Education
- Subject AreaLeadership and Management
- Subject AreaMarketing
- Subject AreaVocational