Those holding jobs in this unit group are full-time members of the armed forces of the UK, the Commonwealth and other foreign countries and perform military duties for which there is no civilian equivalent.
Current Entry Requirements
For most positions entry does not depend upon academic qualifications. Entrants generally have to pass a selection interview and physical and medical examinations. Entry to certain trades requires GCSEs/S grades or equivalent qualifications.
Typical education level:Level 1-3
related to this Career
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Public ServicesFTLevel 52 Years
- BA (Hons) in Public Services Management (Top-Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BTEC Level 1 Diploma in Public ServicesFTLevel 11 Year
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Public ServicesFTLevel 21 Year
- Subject AreaBusiness
- Subject AreaFoundation Learning
- Subject AreaHigher Education
- Subject AreaLeadership and Management
- Subject AreaVocational