Sales administrators provide support to the process of selling equipment, materials and other products or services.
Current Entry Requirements
There are no minimum academic requirements, although entrants typically possess GCSEs/S grades or equivalent qualifications. Training is normally provided on-the-job. NVQs/SVQs in Administration are available at Levels 1 and 2.
Typical education level:Level 1-3
- Provides information to customers on products and prices.
- Fields telephone enquiries from prospective customers on behalf of the sales team.
- Prepares sales invoices and maintains records and accounts of sales activity.
- Handles customer complaints or forwards them to relevant member of sales team.
- Carries out general clerical duties.
related to this Career