This Apprenticeship trains you to provide excellent customer service and can be applied to hundreds of job roles across many different sectors. Most customer service apprentices work in retail, financial services, call centres, hospitality, or sport and recreation.
As a customer service apprentice, it’s likely that you’ll work at the front end of an employer’s business activities and regularly assist customers. In most cases, you’ll be making sure that customers are dealt with in a positive, reliable, and pleasant way, which could involve offering advice, answering questions, or handling complaints. This Apprenticeship needs you to be able to communicate with all sorts of people, and it will provide you with evidence of skills that will be of great value in virtually any industry.
This Apprenticeship programme is designed for apprentices with more responsibility in the customer services sector. Apprentices at this level undertake a wide range of more complex tasks in a variety of work contexts, including resolving customer problems, understanding customers and customer retention, and understanding the customer service environment.
- Suitable for those starting work in a job that involves customer service and wishing to learn essential knowledge, understanding and skills at the same time as learning the job
- Provides the opportunity for you to develop your full potential to deliver and improve customer service
- A clearer understanding of your responsibility within the organisation
- The opportunity to develop new skills
- Wish to seek career progression through jobs involving customer service
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.