Loughborough Sixth Form College offers a variety of A Level courses to help you succeed in achieving a place at a university of your choice and boosting your employment prospects. Consistently striving for academic excellence, we're dedicated to providing you with an education that is of the highest standard. Our abilities as an institution are reflected in our results and many students who have studied on our A Level programmes have secured places at top universities both in the UK and abroad. In 2016, 98% of students passed and 71% of our students achieved grades A* - C with 14% achieving grades A* - A.
Should you choose to enrol with us and become part of our success story, you will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of academic courses designed to help equip you with the skills needed for higher education and employment. The majority of students taking A Levels study four AS subjects in Year 1 and progress with three of these into Year 2. Whilst studying A Levels with us, in year two, you will have the opportunity to study for an Extended Project Qualification. Our Russell Group Club is also available if you have ambitions to join one of the World's leading universities such as Oxford or Cambridge.
- AS and A Level in AccountingFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in Art (Fine Art)FTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in BiologyFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in Business StudiesFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in ChemistryFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in EconomicsFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in English LanguageFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in English LiteratureFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in Environmental ScienceFTPTLevel 32 Years
- AS and A Level in Film StudiesFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in Further MathematicsFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in GeographyFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in Government & PoliticsFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in HistoryFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in LawFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in MathematicsFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in Media StudiesFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in PhotographyFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in PhysicsFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in PsychologyFTPTLevel 31 Year
- AS and A Level in SociologyFTPTLevel 31 Year
- Enhanced A Level Programme in Space EngineeringFTPTLevel 32 Years
- OCR Level 3 Cambridge Technical Diploma in Laboratory SkillsFTPTLevel 32 Years
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.