Awarded by Blended learning provides the perfect combination of online/distance learning and contact day attendance, which is ideal for those balancing their studies alongside other professional or sporting commitments. The programme provides opportunities to develop your management skills. You will gain knowledge and understanding of operations, finance, human resources, leadership, quality and finance, which will be applied to sports facilities and events.
Validated by Nottingham Trent University
You will put your theory into practice through applied studies and assessments. Sports specific modules include Sports Development, and Physical Activity & Health Promotion. Renowned for our provision of high-quality teaching, your learning will include online lectures, seminars and activities, as well as coaching practice and independent study. Assessments include a range of essays, projects, presentations and reports. Such diversity allows you to experience various modes of academic and professional practice, developing your abilities and refining your skills to prepare for your next steps. We have an excellent support system in place. Academic tutors will work closely with you throughout the duration of your programme, supporting your development and tracking your academic progress to ensure that you achieve your best.
- Customer Care In The Sport Industry (20)
- Introduction to the Sport Industry (20)
- Physical Activity and Health Promotion (20)
- Industrial Work Placement/CPD (20)
- Marketing Management in the Sport Industry (20)
- Leadership in the Sport Industry (20)
- Research Project (20)
- Human Resource Management in the Sport Industry (20)
- Managing in the Health and Fitness Industry (20)
- Financial Management in the Sport Industry (20)
- Event Management in the Sport Industry (20)
- Managing Sports Development (20)
- Research Proposal (10)
- Research Project (30)
- Strategic Management in the Sport Industry (20)
- Sport Development (20)
- Global Sport Marketing (20)
- International Business of Sport (20)
- 72 UCAS points, including GCSE English and Maths (level 4 or above)
UCAS code: C690
Following this programme, many of our successful students have gained employment in sport and leisure management. Alternatively, you may progress on to postgraduate studies at master’s level.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.