This qualification is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding relevant to their chosen career paths and aspirations within a business and professional administration context. The learners will gain generic and specific management and technical skills appropriate to their field or aspirations. The qualification also gives opportunities for research, analysis and original thought which are skills valued by higher education institutions.
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 4 Diploma in Business & Professional Administration
- Need to be involved in a work based project
Subjects covered include:Mandatory
- Understanding organisations - understand the relationship between an organisation and its environment linking external organisational factors, for example legal, economic and competition, to the internal configuration and operation of an organisation.
- Effective communication in business
- Business ethics
- Personal and professional development
- Resource management
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Project management
- Business law
- Planning and managing customer service
- Earn a real wage
- Full-time employment status
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Gain a wealth of experience within the trade
- The average duration of a Higher Apprenticeship is 2 years
- ILM Level 4 or Level 5 Qualifications in Leadership & Management
- City & Guilds Professional Recognition Awards
- Foundation Degree or other higher education qualifications
- Learners may also be able to gain membership of professional bodies such as the Institute of Administrative Management (IAM)
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Other A Level Subjects often studied with Business & Professional Administration
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.