Our Summer School is a fantastic way to improve your English language skills.
You will study alongside students at your own level in a friendly and encouraging environment. Students attend classes in multi-lingual groups.
Age Range: 12-17
Hours per week: 15 hours per week English lessons
Date options: 17th July - 13th August 2017 £2,500 (4 week option)
17th - 28th July 2017 or 31st July - 13th August 2017 £1,300 (2 week options)
- Afternoon activities including sport and games, dance, drama, quizzes and other activities
- Evening activities including karaoke, film nights, drama, BBQs
- Local excursions to places of interest in Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire
- Weekend excursions to Cambridge, Oxford and London
- Three meals per day in our on-site restaurant
- On Campus accommodation in our Halls of Residence (en-suite available)
- Laundry Service
- Additional premium activities wil be available at a small extra charge and they include Ice skating and bowling.
- Individual airport pickups can be arranged at a competitive price
- Teachers make lessons communicative, interactive, and exciting, ensuring a fun and rewarding experience for all
- British Council- and Ofsted-inspected provider
- Caring, supportive teachers and welfare staff
- 24-hour emergency helpline
- College certificate presented at the end of the course
Five reasons to choose the Loughborough College International English Language Summer School:
- 1. Great location in the heart of England
- 2. Modern campus facilities state of the art
- 3. High-quality, learner-centered teaching for all levels
- 4. Exciting excursions and activities available
- 5. Safe, comfortable, and welcoming on-site accommodation
Group bookings only for under 16's and to be accompanied by a group leader. A free pick up service is available for groups of 10+ students. Group leader discounts also apply.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.