With fully-equipped music studios, rehearsal rooms, and various other performance spaces, we provide access to state-of-the-art music production and performance facilities in the new Loughborough College Arts Academy, part of our £15-million campus redevelopment. The music qualifications at Loughborough College have an industry focus and the tutors that teach on these courses are also involved in a variety of music projects themselves. Due to their experience, our music lecturers are in an excellent position to provide you with both the knowledge needed to succeed academically and within the music industry. Our Music courses are designed to develop your abilities and prepare you for a range of exciting career opportunities in the music and performance industry.
- 1st for student experience. Loughborough Students' Union offers hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved.
- Good overall rating in our June 2017 Ofsted inspection, with Outstanding for Apprenticeships.
- 1st class student support to help you through your studies and onto the next step.
- Full TimeLevel Level: 11 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level: 21 Year
- Full TimeLevel Level: 32 Years
- Full TimeLevel Level: 63 Years
NEXT OPEN DAYWednesday 9th February 2022
It’s great to read about a college and what it has to offer, but there’s really no substitute for experiencing it at an open day.
- Talk to tutors about our courses
- Take a tour of the college’s facilities and accommodation
- Get advice on the application process
- Learn what it’s like to be a Loughborough College student
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.