This course is designed to give
you a broad skills base in 2d, 3d, digital and photographic art forms,
developing and realising your creative ideas.
You will have access to multiple
studio spaces and industry standard photographic and digital technology.
Throughout your studies your work will be regularly exhibited and you will be
involved in planning, installing and running your own
Example modules covered.
- Art & Design in Context
- Exploring digital photography
- How artists and designers use 3d materials techniques and processes
- Understanding sculpture
- How artists and designers use 2d materials techniques and processes
- Fine art drawing
- Using digital technology in graphic design
- Digital image creation
- Realising an outcome for a specialist art or design brief
- Portrait photography
- Landscape photography
- Fine art printmaking
- Digital fine art
- Contemporary fine art
- Creating 3d art or design work
- Design for advertising
- Exhibiting and presenting artwork
- Art and design illustration
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade at 4 or above including English (and ideally Maths)
- Progression from Level 2 NQF internally will require successful completion at Merit standard and improvement in Maths &/or English
- Degree level study at university or Specialist Institution
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.