Are you working in a school or early year’s sector?
Looking to advance your career?
The Open Evening will allow you the opportunity to discover more about how our Early Years Education courses can help enhance your career and give you the skills and knowledge you need to progress.
We work in partnership with the University of Derby to offer courses that are designed with you in mind, and are offered on a part-time basis in order to fit in around work and your family commitments.
- Foundation Degree in Children’s and Young People’s Services
- BA (Hons) Education Studies (Top-up degree)
Entry requirements for the courses are:
- GCSEs in English and Maths at grade 4/C or above
- A relevant level 3 qualification
- A relevant Foundation Degree (Top–up only)
- At least one year experience of working in the industry
- Must be working for at least 16 hours for the duration of the course in the industry (this can be paid and voluntary)
Why study with us?
- We work in Partnership with the University of Derby, this means our students graduate with a degree from a prestigious university
- Our Early Years degrees are delivered on a part-time basis, allowing students to fit their studies alongside work and family commitments
- Smaller Class size
- Excellent one-to-one engagement with tutors
- Access to university facilities