A Chartered Manager is someone who can take responsibility for people, projects, operations and/or services to deliver long term organisational success.
- Personal Effectiveness for Leadership (30 credits)
- Managing and Developing People (30 credits)
- Management of Business Finance (30 credits)
- Communication and Professional Practice (30 credits)
- Digital Business and New Technologies in the Workplace (30 credits)
- Developing Collaborative relationships (30 credits)
- Global and Local Markets (30 credits)
- Project Management and Professional Practice (30 credits)
- Effective Leadership (30 credits)
- Organisational Strategy and Managing Change (30 credits)
- Negotiated Work Based Project (60 credits)
Why an Apprentice?
- Grow Internal Management Skills
- Cost Efficient
- Learning on the Job
Why Choose Loughborough College?
- Experienced Teaching Staff
- We Have 1,500 Apprentices
- Working With Over 600 Employers
Get in touch
Speak to one of our business development experts about the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship.
Call: 01509 515461