This apprenticeship is primarily delivered in the workplace with the attendance at seminars within College for specialist modules to enhance skills development and to share experiences with other apprentices.
The delivery team are vocationally expert and are able to share their knowledge and experience of excellent customer service practice.
The apprentice will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a dedicated Instructor/Trainer. The Instructor/Trainer will liaise with the employer to ensure that the progress of the apprenticeship is maintained. In addition, the apprentice will utilise the support tools within the electronic mapping and tracking tool that the College utilises
- Certificate in Principles of Customer Service (Level 3)
- NVQ Diploma in Customer Service (Level 3)
- Functional Skills Maths (Level 2) (if required)
- Functional Skills English (Level 2) (if required)
- Functional Skills ICT (Level 2) (if required)
Mandatory units of the NVQ include:
In addition you will select from a wide range of optional units to tailor the Apprenticeship to the requirements of your company, such as:
No formal entry requirements for the Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service, however we recommend this level to students with experience of working within a business environment for at least 6 months. If you are new to Customer Service then we advise the Intermediate Level 2 programme.
- Customer Service Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4)
Job roles including:
- Senior Customer Service Supervisor
- Customer Service Manager
- Other Senior Customer Service Related roles