This apprenticeship is primarily delivered in the workplace with the attendance at seminars within College for specialist modules to enhance skills development and to share experiences with other apprentices.
The delivery team are vocationally expert and are able to share their knowledge and experience of excellent customer service practice.
The apprentice will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a dedicated Instructor/Trainer. The Instructor/Trainer will liaise with the employer to ensure that the progress of the apprenticeship is maintained. In addition, the apprentice will utilise the support tools within the electronic mapping and tracking tool that the College utilises.
- Certificate in Principles of Customer Service (Level 2)
- NVQ Certificate in Customer Service (Level 2)
- Functional Skills Maths (Level 1) (if required)
- Functional Skills English (Level 1) (if required)
- Functional Skills ICT (Level 1) (if required)
Mandatory units include:
- Communicate using customer service language
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service
In addition you will select from a wide range of optional units to tailor the Apprenticeship to the requirements of your company, such as:
- Giving customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Delivering reliable customer service
- Recognising and dealing with customer queries, requests and problems
- Developing customer relationships
- No formal requirements but an ability to work towards a Level 2 qualification
- Previous good attendance and punctuality record
Job roles including:
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Customer Team Leader