When you get back to the drawing board, your organisation thrives or fails by the quality of your employee's and ongoing business. The Leadership and Management team have developed 5 steps to bring you success.
- Consultation to understand your organisational needs
- Designing training programmes specifically for you
- Recommending training plans
- Implementing the training at a time and place that suits you
- Evaluation and improvement to ensure a positive impact to your organisation
An initial consultation with one of our Client Account Managers will help to identify exactly what it is your business needs, allowing us to fit a programme to your organisation from our wide range of options.
They will discuss with you what you hope to achieve through Leadership and Management training and work with you to identify the specific outcomes you want to achieve to help decide which of our wide range of programmes will suit you.
We are able to offer a number of solutions to you based on the latest thinking and your requirements as discussed in your initial consultation. Our Leadership and Management courses are all about improving performance within your organisation, whether that is through changing behaviour or introducing new ways of working there is a framework that will fit you.
We are able to tailor existing programmes around your needs and will endeavour to present you with different options at this stage to find something that truly ‘fits'.
- Level 3Advanced Apprenticeship in Management (Level 3)
The Advanced Level Management Apprenticeship will develop your management and leadership skills and could include planning, allocating and monitoring work of a team, supporting team members, managing conflict, resolving problems, project management, agreeing budgets and managing customer service.
- Level 5Higher Apprenticeship in Care Leadership and Management (Level 5)