- To work closely with colleagues across Business Support and Curriculum teams, providing key administrative support as appropriate.
- To record and input data onto our office system, being mindful of the sensitive nature of the data being managed.
- To provide general office support such as filing, taking telephone messages, dealing with internal and external customer queries as well as ad hoc duties when required.
- To build and develop a friendly but efficient working relationship with all stakeholder colleagues and customers.
- To produce a portfolio of work to enable assessment towards NVQ qualifications, guided and supported by college lecturing staff.
- To undertake a range of roles and duties to enable all rounded development within a customer services role.
- Responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults that you may be responsible for or come into contact with
Key Result Areas
- Successful and attentive data entry input for all records.
- Friendly, welcoming and efficient service provided to all incoming customers.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to all tasks required.
- Caseload management with a diverse portfolio of offerings and application types to manage.
- Dealing with all enquiries.
- Right student, on the right programme of study.
- Excellent first impressions lead to a cohesive and successful customer experience.
- All demands met at a crucial time for the business and its customers.
- Continued drive for recruitment to all College income streams.
- Efficient, professional and knowledgeable service will lead to increased conversions and uptake in business.
Key Working Relationships and Communications
- Internal: Members of the Student Recruitment team
- Members of the International Recruitment team
- Teaching staff
- Business Support staff
- External: External Agencies
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work effectively as a team member
- Possess good planning and organisational skills
- Be able to work flexibly
- Ability to work proactively and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Knowledge or experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Outlook and Excel)