The job role will entail:-
- Providing administrative and marketing support, using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software packages
- Producing sample packs and maintaining stock of marketing materials
- Organising our attendance at Exhibitions
- Answering the phone
- Preparing necessary equipment, resources and passes to Exhibitions
- Updating and maintaining records in our databases
- Accurately processing customer transactions, such as orders, quotations and providing technical support
- Undertaking general office duties
- Researching appropriate marketing strategies from exhibitions to mailers to maximise sale capabilities for Tele-Sales and Sales Executive team
- Keeping a record/maintain a database of all exhibitions and mailers sent as well as associated costs and return on investment for each one
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with a wide range of people.
- Be able to work effectively as a team member
- Be able to work flexibly
Experience of using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Outlook and Excel)
About the employer
Lighthouse UK LtdEvery day Lighthouse sign and label printing systems solve common problems. Across sectors and industries, signs and labels help organisations to meet Health & Safety requirements, identify or track assets, educate and protect or inform individuals. Ultimately, our systems help you to:
Lighthouse has full production capabilities and manufactures all printing materials in-house.
Lighthouse supply 54 of the FTSE 100 and provide systems to a large number of UK and European manufacturers, processors and distributors. We offer first class service and support by a team of professionals and have international distributors based throughout Europe, The Middle East and the USA.